Total Pageviews

About Me

United States
I'm informing readers that video games and politics are what I follow. I follow up on new video games and hope that oppressed peoples will secede from the U.S. Yankee Empire. I'm a big fan of the Wii U Gamepad style controls as I own a Nintendo 64, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U with plans on owning a PlayStation 4 by receiving it for Christmas.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A week of anniversaries of Infamous Tragedies

From April 16-20 marks a few anniversaries of tragedies that occured over the past few to eighteen years. In order include:
  • April 16th, 2007: Virginia Tech Shooting
  • April 18th, 1993: Victory of the BATFE in the Waco Seige
  • April 19th, 1995: Oklahoma City Bombing
  • April 20th, 1999: Columbine High School Shooting
I will not comment on all of the tragedies individually on one blog but I will say that all of these tragedies could have been avoided by adressing the root causes for them. I will address my thoughts on each tragedy in seperate blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment