Total Pageviews

About Me

United States
I'm informing readers that video games and politics are what I follow. I follow up on new video games and hope that oppressed peoples will secede from the U.S. Yankee Empire. I'm a big fan of the Wii U Gamepad style controls as I own a Nintendo 64, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U with plans on owning a PlayStation 4 by receiving it for Christmas.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Arguments in Favor of Drinking Age 21 Rebutted Series: Introduction


Hello everyone. I have decided to make my case against the unified drinking age of 21 in what is supposed to be the freest country in the world. I am about to work on a project in my video class and the theme is In My Opinion. I also have to have sponsors. I can name the following contenders for sponsors: Choose Responsibility, National Youth Rights Association, Coors Beer, Libertarian Party, International Police Chiefs Association, a few very very famous and beloved celebrities and public figures. I will rebut and debunk the horrible, disgraceful, false and embarrassing law that extorts states into enacting a legal drinking age of 21 with strict authoritarian enforcement under threat of losing 10% of transportation funds that the states themselves paid through taxes. I will argue against the highway funds “incentive” in one of my blogs in this series later on. I will also make non-rebuttal arguments and common-sense and well thought out alternatives and solution that does not infringe on popular sovereignty and people young and old’s ability to become more responsible. MADD which is abbreviation of Mothers Against Drunk Driving is the primary tyrannical, powerful and self-centered lobbying group with six-figure paid lobbyists. I will use my sponsors and friends to put twice to thrice more pressure than MADD on public officials and the courts to repeal and strike down the legal drinking age and hand the issue over to the parents! With Congress, I will intensly lobby Congress with the brave help of concerned citizens and allies to pass a law prohibiting conditional funding when it requires restricting individual behavior. Hopefully, bribing the states and people with their own money will be repealed entirely. History speaks for itself that prohibition did not work and the lessons of prohibition are not yet learned today.

No comments:

Post a Comment