Total Pageviews

About Me

United States
I'm informing readers that video games and politics are what I follow. I follow up on new video games and hope that oppressed peoples will secede from the U.S. Yankee Empire. I'm a big fan of the Wii U Gamepad style controls as I own a Nintendo 64, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U with plans on owning a PlayStation 4 by receiving it for Christmas.

Blog Archive

Monday, May 14, 2012

Dreams of Making America Self-Sufficient in Energy & Automobiles the Free-Enterprise Way

Communist China is waging economic warfare against America by sucking America's Oil & Natural Gas, sucking jobs from America, Allowing the Obama regime to borrow more money, & creating a 200 acre "China City" in Milan, Michigan. America is being slapped in the face by China & America is not fighting back. Detroit, the auto capital of the world has become the most bankrupt city in America & General Motors appears to be nationalized. Many automakers are going towards Sinoization.

I have a solution to this problem that will surely reverse this economic warfare & help America win this war waged by China. I'm talking about starting an oil & natural gas industry with resources being produced & sold in America. I want to establish oil reserves in Alberta & refine them in America. Alberta is the Qatar of the West. I'm not a fan of fossil fuels but I do believe in energy independence & what better way to do that than with entrepeneurship. Plus, I can also make an upper class living(over $100,000-$350,000 annually). I can hopefully help lower gas prices by domesticating oil production.

I also want to make automobiles like Tesla & Fisker by making plug-in hybrids, battery electric cars & Hydrogen fuel cells vehicles. I'll call my automaker Hahnsmobile, modeled culturally after late General Motors brand Oldsmobile. My automaker will be like Tesla & Fisker. I'll make manufacturing plants in Shreveport, Louisiana, Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Fremont, North California, Saskachewan, Michigan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Elizabethtown, South Australia, Western Australia, & New Jersey. I want Oil, Natural, Gas, Automobiles, & other industries to be China free. I'll resist any attempts for jobs to be shipped overseas.

I hope to make this dream a reality & hope to do so without having to go through the establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment