Total Pageviews

About Me

United States
I'm informing readers that video games and politics are what I follow. I follow up on new video games and hope that oppressed peoples will secede from the U.S. Yankee Empire. I'm a big fan of the Wii U Gamepad style controls as I own a Nintendo 64, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U with plans on owning a PlayStation 4 by receiving it for Christmas.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 28, 2015

The Ugly Mantra


Guess what the only "White" country is that doesn't have to accept multiculturalism?
None other than Israel. Jews are generally accepted as "White Europeans" despite not having any concern for the White European race. Don't get me wrong there are Jews who stand against Jewish supremacy and the Jewish Supremacist drive to make Ashkenazim Jewry the only people left on Earth with White skin and Caucasian faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment