Total Pageviews

About Me

United States
I'm informing readers that video games and politics are what I follow. I follow up on new video games and hope that oppressed peoples will secede from the U.S. Yankee Empire. I'm a big fan of the Wii U Gamepad style controls as I own a Nintendo 64, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U with plans on owning a PlayStation 4 by receiving it for Christmas.

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Place of Interest & My Ambitions

I've been thinking about moving to this place since Australia Day 2012 & I also want to try bolstering tourism where I want to go. I am considering moving to Cairns, Queensland, Australia. What I want to accomplish in the Land Down Under is bolster tourism & entertainment industries in less densely populated areas of Australia. What I hope to create is a major amusement park called "Motor City" which would strive to be the largest amusement park in the World with the most roller coasters. The amusement park would be automobile themed like Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I'm considering making the Motor City into three seperate parks (American, Japanese, & European) in one area resort.
First, I would need to find some land to place my amusement parks & resort hotels on. I would ask the Federal(Australia), State(Queensland), & Local(near Cairns) governments what unused land is avaliable & choose how many acres of land I want. Potentially, my dream amusement park could be around 400 square miles which I would have to measure after obtaining the same amount of land. To raise money, I will seek donations & sponsors from amusement park enthusiests, major amusement park entertainment companies, food service, & major auto enthusiests & manufacturers. Next step would be to design a base park layout & design rides, food & shops. I would need to include car themed decorations, car themed automobiles, delicious food, excellent shopping that is mostly car themed. After designing the entire start of the park with decent rides, food & shopping I will need to do some advertising to attract workers & tourists & or visitors in order to make a successful business. Australia's running low on workers & the much of Australia's population is aging into retirement.
Queensland is known for it's scenic & natural beauty, beaches & tourism. Queensland is like Florida, Hawaii, Cuba & Mexico(Gulf of Mexico) combined geographically. Brisbane is the Capital of Queensland & it's largest city as well as being the 3rd most populated city in Australia just behind Melbourne, Victoria & Sydney, New South Wales. Queensland is known for being the home state to the Great Barrier Reef off of it's coastline in Far North Queensland. I'm also interested in James Cook University with one campus located in Cairns & Townsville. What makes me feel more excepted is that Queensland's drinking age along with the rest of Australia is 18, the age of majority. Drunk Driving is treated more harshly in Canada & Oceania than the United States & yet despite drinking ages of 18 & 19, alcohol abuse is more seldom amongst people of ALL ages.Queensland also has a less centralised population than other states with Townsville being one of Queensland's major regional cities. If I am from a certain country(Ex. United States of America), I don't have to take a written & road test to recieve a driver's license. The approved countries are somewhere on Queensland's transportation website .gov. Since I am from the United States, I can just apply for a Queensland drivers license upon establishing residence.
Australia has a more stable economy plus Australia's national debt is only 20-26% of it's GDP. Compare that to the United States(debt is now 100% of GDP) & Australia makes the United States look like Greece. Hopefully I can immigrate to Australia on a temporary visa & then recieve permanent residence status when I put my skills to Queensland's tourism economy. The foreign country the United States has the most in common is Australia dealing with federalism. I should probably buy some residential property under AUS$100,000 so I can bolster my chances of obtaining permanent residence. Australia is slightly different than the united States but the Land Down Under is a very beautiful & pleasant country to live in. Of course, if I invest over AUS$100,000 in Australia's economy I could probably get PR status.

No comments:

Post a Comment