Total Pageviews

About Me

United States
I'm informing readers that video games and politics are what I follow. I follow up on new video games and hope that oppressed peoples will secede from the U.S. Yankee Empire. I'm a big fan of the Wii U Gamepad style controls as I own a Nintendo 64, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U with plans on owning a PlayStation 4 by receiving it for Christmas.

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 22, 2011

GOP And Budget Cuts

               The GOP threatens to have the federal government “shut down” should healthcare reform not be repealed and/or defunded. I say way to go! Federal spending is a grave disgrace. I feel that if shutting down the federal government except for military spending is the best way to deal with spending and borrowing problems, then that’s how it should be. China already has more industries than the US and yet has an authoritarian and communistic government. I don’t want America to become New China, United Soviet States of America nor New Cuba and the first thing we need to do about avoiding that is to avoid overspending and pork projects. Borrowing and printing money as well as raising taxes are even worse because the economy is damaged when currency turns to a worthless little rag not back by gold or silver. Now the national debt reaches 14 trillion dollars, nearly 99% of GDP, and taxes are arbitrary high and complicated.
However, I’m pleased to say that there is something you can do about this. There are many gold and silver investment firms that you can turn to in order to protect your hard earned savings and possibly make your life more affordable and dodging financial bullets. Owning gold is easy. There are many gold companies to choose from. You may have heard some of them as seen on tv or on the internet. If not, I recommend you watch Fox News Channel or search for gold and silver firms on the internet. I will take no responsibility for the performance of any commercial or financial industry so be careful which companies you choose in order to prevent being scammed. I also applaud tax protesters who refuse to be sheep by refusing to pay income tax. Income tax takes your hard earned money in a punishing way. People should also start writing and emailing letters to the Chinese government pressuring them not to lend any more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment