Total Pageviews

About Me

United States
I'm informing readers that video games and politics are what I follow. I follow up on new video games and hope that oppressed peoples will secede from the U.S. Yankee Empire. I'm a big fan of the Wii U Gamepad style controls as I own a Nintendo 64, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U with plans on owning a PlayStation 4 by receiving it for Christmas.

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My State of the Union Address

Dear Viewers,
            I’ve watched the state of the union address last Tuesday and from what I’ve heard from Obama is not as it seems. Obama’s using different words to describe his agenda. I believe that he just wants to deceive the public into thinking that Obama will invest and create jobs when in fact that was the same as the stimulus package of 2009.

            I assure you my solutions to the nation’s problems and to Obama’s solutions will be way better. First, Obama plans to freeze discretionary spending. What is misunderstood here is that we need to cut spending on entitlements and military. Pork projects and outrageous earmarks need to retire. Obama has been and always will be a champion of tax and spend big government. Obama is a damned hypocrite when it comes to war. Obama made many promises during his 2008 campaign, most notably ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama failed to do anything about that. Obama still believes that a big national government is the solution to America’s problems. Areas such as job creation, energy and education are best resolved by the state, local, and individual governments. It’s crazy that Obama thinks he can make sure kids are eating healthier at school. Does he have a problem with tatter tots in schools across the country? The 10th amendment makes clear that any power not delegated to the federal government will go to state and local governments and to the people. This isn’t really much of a state of the union address, however, I will lay out solutions for societies problems and why force is not a sweet idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment