Total Pageviews

About Me

United States
I'm informing readers that video games and politics are what I follow. I follow up on new video games and hope that oppressed peoples will secede from the U.S. Yankee Empire. I'm a big fan of the Wii U Gamepad style controls as I own a Nintendo 64, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U with plans on owning a PlayStation 4 by receiving it for Christmas.

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Repeal of Obamacare

GOP Remembered their Promise
            On Wednesday, the Republicans in the house led by John Boehner and Eric Cantor passed a bill to repeal the healthcare law which was signed into law last year by the democratically controlled congress. An elephant never forgets and the GOP mascot is an elephant, the true conservative Republican’s symbol. I realize that it is highly unlikely that the healthcare bill will be repealed in this congress but I believe that the Republicans need to prove themselves to the people that they will not make the same mistakes that were made during the Bush years. Congress needs to cut spending and balance the budget. Figure out what’s being spent; stimulate the economy with lower taxes and burning nearly all red tape and regulations. During the 112th congress, the individual mandate should be replaced with subsidies for indigent people, reduce bureaucracy and waiting periods and prevent interference in people making their own medical decisions. I’m 100% against socialized medicine but I believe that certain no-harm compromises can be enacted. The healthcare bill is a nasty mess and I feel that the best way for now is to reduce the nasty messes and respect healthcare freedom while not giving the Democrats a panic attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment