Total Pageviews

About Me

United States
I'm informing readers that video games and politics are what I follow. I follow up on new video games and hope that oppressed peoples will secede from the U.S. Yankee Empire. I'm a big fan of the Wii U Gamepad style controls as I own a Nintendo 64, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U with plans on owning a PlayStation 4 by receiving it for Christmas.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When I Publish My Book

I sure hope that when I publish my book arguing for anarcho-capitalism that I can make an honest living that will give me upper middle class assets but possible by $250,000-$1,000,000 from revenue.

I've heard of this program online in which you can get a living wage just for taking surveys http://www.getcashforsurveys.com/. It does depend on how long you work for but you can make a living wage of around 36,000-132,000 annually. I predict that the average wage I will make hourly is around $132 per hour. I want to make over $60,000 per year on these surveys I will have to do surveys for over 455 hours each year. On average I should do 3-4 hours for 150 days a year. With that I should have an annual income of $79,200. If I want to make over $60,000 a year doing surveys, I will have to make $5,000 a month & $1,250 per week. If I work four days per week & will need to make over $312.50 per day meaning that I will have to work no less than 2 hours & 21.6 minutes. I'm not exactly sure how much I will be making exactly from these surveys but in this hellish economy I can say that it beats working in a 9am-5pm job for minimum wage. The guest immigrant workers can do the menial low-paying jobs we don't wanna do, like take out the trash, clean streets, & pump gas as examples.

Getting cash for surveys makes so much sense because companies spend billions on consumer science & that demand is greater than janitors or cashiers & thus it pays more.

With this money I hope to rent an apartment for under $2K per month in Southern California, but only the clean parts of it. I also want to buy a Tesla Model S Performance & the Tesla Model X performance once it comes out. I might wait until the Model X comes out & instead use my not yet decided class B motorhome as my primary vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment