Total Pageviews

About Me

United States
I'm informing readers that video games and politics are what I follow. I follow up on new video games and hope that oppressed peoples will secede from the U.S. Yankee Empire. I'm a big fan of the Wii U Gamepad style controls as I own a Nintendo 64, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U with plans on owning a PlayStation 4 by receiving it for Christmas.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Route 66: Dixiemerica's Famous Highway

Stretching 2,448 miles from Chicago, Illinois to Los Angeles, California, Route 66 was the most famous highway America ever had. It lasted from 1926 to 1984. The reason I am saying Dixiemerican is because in my last blog I explained how politically America is split into two factions. The states from East to West that Route 66 ran through were Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, & California.

South Illinois during the American Civil War considered seceding from the United States to join the Confederate States. Of course, this measure failed. California today is crushed by big government & corrupt elections. Special interest groups have too much power.

Route 66 is so beautiful! I just crave 1890's to 1960's vintage merchandise such as automobiles, posters, flyers, photos, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment